In ETAP’s continuing quest to provide the exceptional musical theatre experience to young audiences, we are pleased to offer a special program for the Girl Scouts of America.
The Girl Scout Program includes:
- The Behind the Scenes Tour – An Entertainment Education! A unique opportunity to see how a production is mounted. From the performers to the crew, the costumes to the sets, and lighting to sound, our behind the scenes tour provides an exclusive experience to view the stage from the point of view of the performer.
- Meet and Greet the Cast – a chance to ask questions and share with the cast and crew.
- Pre-seating in Theatre – all tickets are assigned seating, however this allows the troop to seat and get settled before the doors open for the general audience.
- Intermission Snack – a snack is provided for each ticket holder to enjoy during the intermission break. No need to brave the concession lines.
- Discounted Tickets ($19) – we extend this special savings to all members of the troop, including siblings and chaperones.
Once you have selected your day and time of show, click on seating chart, then click on the actual seating plan section you want to sit. A live seating chart will open up and you will be able to select the exact seats that you want to buy. If you pick “best available” button the computer will pick your seats for you and I do not recommend using this option.
On the checkout page it will ask for your troop number and if you would like to attend the Behind the scenes tour. Once you have completed this section you will be registered for the Behind the Scenes tour which starts 1 hour before the show.
If you have any additional questions or need help booking your tickets please give us a call at 703 222-5511