In ETAP’s continuing quest to provide the exceptional musical theatre experience to young audiences, we are pleased to offer a special program for the Girl Scouts of America.
The Girl Scout Program includes:
- The Behind the Scenes Tour – An Entertainment Education! A unique opportunity to see how a production is mounted. From the performers to the crew, the costumes to the sets, and lighting to sound, our behind the scenes tour provides an exclusive experience to view the stage from the point of view of the performer.
- Meet and Greet the Cast – a chance to ask questions and share with the cast and crew.
- Pre-seating in Theatre – all tickets are assigned seating, however this allows the troop to seat and get settled before the doors open for the general audience.
- Intermission Snack – a snack is provided for each ticket holder to enjoy during the intermission break. No need to brave the concession lines.
- Discounted Tickets ($19) – we extend this special savings to all members of the troop, including siblings and chaperones.